Skip to main content

The Happy Glamper

Hello Ladies...Do you like my latest design?

I created this lovely Blog for Abbie....

who is THE HAPPY GLAMPER and my is this Blog Cute!

Abbie will be featuring recipes, make-overs and do's and don'ts of the camping variety...which all makes for a very interesting read indeedy!

Please go and pay her a visit 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 I am over HERE now permanently... If you are interested in a new Blog Design By Happy... Please have a look HERE and check out my Portfolio HERE Love Happy xx

Introducing .... Laura Bray

This is my latest design....Just lately I have been working for the lovely Laura Bray from Katydiddy's ...what a Gal!  Please go and check out her newly designed blog and say hello :) Tell her Happy sent cha! Love Happy xx

I am still designing .....

I am still designing...if you are at all interested my lovely lassies! I have not only been designing blogs, but shopfronts and websites, swing tags and book fronts...so if you need something done for your shop or website or blog....email me and i will only be tooo HAPPY to give you a quote! If you don't ask - you don't get! eh! Love to all, love Happyxx