Skip to main content

Happy and Rosie...Welcome's Florence and Mary


This is my latest work...and I have enjoyed myself no end creating this blog for Victoria at Vintage Tea, she wanted to re-invent herself, she felt that she had outgrown her old blog and needed something a bit more vibrant and this is how it turned out...we are both really chuffed with it.

What do you think?
and please do check her out Here!

LOVE HAPPY

Comments

Olga said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olga said…
Hi there :) Really great designs! I love how they look - really fresh and inspiring and I love the bright colors!! How much does your blog header cost? How do you match blog content to the blog header :)?

Cheers! Do visit me at:

http://whereareyouolga.blogspot.com/
lemonade kitty said…
I'm just new to blogging and not making a very good job of it!!!! take a look its sweatpea cottage. would love you to design one of your gorgeous headers for me, how much does it cost please? thanks lucey x

Popular posts from this blog

 I am over HERE now permanently... If you are interested in a new Blog Design By Happy... Please have a look HERE and check out my Portfolio HERE Love Happy xx

Introducing .... Laura Bray

This is my latest design....Just lately I have been working for the lovely Laura Bray from Katydiddy's ...what a Gal!  Please go and check out her newly designed blog and say hello :) Tell her Happy sent cha! Love Happy xx

New Blog Makeovers...

I have been a busy bee this week creating graphics....infact it has been a round the clock kind of busy!  I have created a new blog button for my other blog (above) it now comes in two sizes just incase you have smaller columns and it also comes with centering so that it can look pretty and neat on your blog...pop over to Happy's to pick it up ! Plus if you would like your own 'Grab a link' button with coding for people to copy and paste your button onto their blog....please email me, I can make you a bespoke button with coding... I have also designed this blog (above) for Mrs Lil's Homemade Now this lassy loves pastels and I tried and tried to put some red in there somewhere...but she was having none of it!...and look how lovely it turned out...I learnt alot here and discovered new buttons in photoshop that I didnt even know existed!...thanks Kerry it was lovely working with you :) ...And recently I have just finished 'Friendly Cottage' , Sharon is a food s...