Skip to main content

New Banners on the Block!


Limited Edition (blogger) PRETTY ROSA (0 left)
 
Limited Edition (blogger) WASHDAY BLUES (0 left)
 
Limited Edition (Blogger) VINTAGE GREEN GAL ( left)

These banners are limited editions only - so there is only a few (5) of each one ALL SOLD OUT, once they have gone - they will not be reproduced again...so if you are looking for a 'new look' to your blog and DESIGNED BY HAPPY....this is a good alternative to buying a bespoke banner.

These are priced at £15.00 each and will be amended to your blog size (2 & 3 columns) and name (although they are not compatible with 'stretch' layouts)...and an optional tag line if required.


These banners can only be used with your blog....if you want to use the same banner on another site/blog you will have to purchase another banner.  Also at this price these banners cannot be changed around - if you require something a little more different you will have to email me for a quote for a 'bespoke makeover'



SO COME ON GALS - CHOOSE YOUR STYLE :)


Comments

lemonade kitty said…
Hi Happy those banner's are gorgeous and I'm sure they'll fly out. Love Lucey.x
Happy @/*-*\@ said…
Thanks honey - you are sooo sweet ;)
Terry said…
Hi! I found your blog from reading Blogging for Bliss. I sure wish I knew how to create all those nice banners like you. Love all the pictures too!
hello happy!! xx love ur blog banner designs xx i was wondering how much it would be if you added certain images of my banner to your designs?...i would be willing to pay around £30? xxxxthanks xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My latest designs

Hello gals...these are a few of my latest designs...
I can create bespoke artwork for your business, blog and website...just drop me a line... The above designs were for the lovely Elaine, who sells regularly on ebay under the name of Ted and Bunny....she sells exquisite finds from France and England....I created the graphics and design for her blog and also designed her a new ebay template, please so go and check her out HERE. ...And also I have created (above) a bespoke blog and graphics for the lovely Michelle (visit her HERE), who sells craft materials at markets in the Devon area....lucky Devon! thats all I can say! Please go over and meet these lovely lassies...they are wonderful peeps :)
Until next time :)
Love Happy xx

I am still designing .....

I am still designing...if you are at all interested my lovely lassies!

I have not only been designing blogs, but shopfronts and websites, swing tags and book fronts...so if you need something done for your shop or website or blog....email me and i will only be tooo HAPPY to give you a quote!

If you don't ask - you don't get! eh!
Love to all,

love Happyxx

I am over HERE now permanently...
If you are interested in a new Blog Design By Happy...

Please have a look HERE

and check out my Portfolio HERE
Love Happy xx